NEW: Master of Science Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT)
We organize from September 16th till September 20th, 2019 the Blockchain Autumn School 2019. This event aims to impart knowledge and skills in the field of Blockchain. We offer both lectures and practical courses (hands on) on computers.
Representatives of Consulting companies, corporate users, and students – from all over the world.
The classes are suitable for both beginners and advanced participants
Beginner: No previous knowledge about blockchain & DLT necessary.
Advanced: Students familiar with blockchain & DLT
Lectures and practical courses on the computer, in German (some lessons might be in English)
University of Applied Sciences Mittweida, Saxony, Germany
September 16th, 2019 – September 20th, 2019
Certificate of participation issued by the BCCM of the University of Applied Sciences Mittweida
The schedule will be published in Mai
Tickets & Sponsoring
Contact & Registration
Registration (participation ticket for company representatives / private individuals / phd students / part-time students): Order here.
For full-time students: Please send us an application (including a valid matriculation certificate ) if you are interested in participation in the Blockchain Autumn School and you want to participate free of charge (Attention: limited number of free places!):
Please also inform us which seminars you want to attend (Beginner or Advanced).
If you are interested in this event as a speaker/sponsor, please send us an e-mail:
Travel & event and hotel information
- By car: via autobahn A4, please see Map
- By train: via Chemnitz (via Leipzig or Dresden)
- By plane: airport Dresden or Leipzig (further travel by train train or rental car)
- The Blockchain Autumn School 2018 takes place at the Mittweida University of Applied Scienses in House 39 (opening, theory, talks and practical courses), House 6 (practical courses) and House 2 (practical courses).
- A map of the campus you can find here Map of the campus